Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sad Day Wallet

I made this wallet as a going away present for my favorite brother.

It's a bright green cotton and the images where put on using heat transfer paper. On the inside there are four pockets for cards and a section for notes. The cheese plant silhouette covers the four card pockets.

The front is a cassette with the words "Now that's what I call a wallet", which references cheesy compilations of chart music that come out every year in Britain. The colours and imagery were chosen to give the wallet an 80's retro vibe.

2 comments:

The Meanest Bean of Them All said...

Your stuff is super cute! :) That wallet ROCKS....we have the same stupid "Now That's What I Call..." CD's come out over here in the US all the time too. I would totally carry a wallet like that - are you going to sell those?

futuregirl said...

What a cool wallet. I love the colors and the images you chose. You nailed the 80's vibe!