Thursday, July 13, 2006

1000th Visit!


What a great sight to wake up to! I'm up very early this morning with my 2 yr old, and having a quick skim online, to find that my site meter for Area Thrifty One is on a cool 1000! I've been blogging for about a month so I'm really pleased.

Thanks so much for visiting, I love being part of the online crafting community and especially love the international feel of this community. My 1000th visitor is from Los Angeles, I have regular visitors from the US, Canada, the Netherlands and Japan, and I live in the middle of a small rural nowhere in the UK!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats! I think you've done wonderful! I was attracted because of the name of the site! I really like to keep an eye on people who reuse/recycle and try to be thrifty! Plus...you are in the UK and I like to keep in touch with other crafters in this country!

Lina said...

You have a regular visitor from Sweden as well :)

I really like your blog...