Sunday, March 04, 2007

Project Spectrum 2.0

I've been trying to get myself back into the rhythm of crafting and blogging and faltering a little. Then I came across the awesome Project Spectrum started by the inspiring Lolly at Lolly Knitting Around. The project is about exploring the colour wheel. It's about making something beautiful and unique, and about stretching yourself and your craft, or starting a new craft.

The project runs from February to September, for each block of two months there will be three colours to base your craft projects on. Colours for February and March are grey, blue and white - my favourites!


I've pitched right in and started work on a lap quilt, so I can have a go at some piecing techniques. The quilt is made up of quarter-square triangle units, it's come together very fast so far.

Check out the pics on the Project Spectrum Flickr pool, there are some very inspiring images.

1 comment:

Belém said...

Love this quilt top. Blue is one of my favourite colors.