Friday, April 27, 2007

And the winner is...

Thanks so much to everyone who commented on the buttons! First thing this morning I wrote down everyones name:
Put them all in a plant pot and Sammy did the draw:
And the winner is...
upside-down and out of focus... but it definitely says Sarah:


Congratulations Sarah at Sarah P dot! The buttons will be on their way to you shortly.

I felt like I got a bonus prize myself, because via all the great comments I found some very cool blogs:
Joyce makes very cute and original quilts.
Celeste has some great craft links.
Sarah has a beautiful charity quilt going on at her blog.
Futuregirl... where to start?! She is just full-on craft awesome-ness through and through.
Jo has some crazy beautiful jewellery.
cm makes super cute stuffies.

Thanks so much everyone, hope you enjoyed it too!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Congrats Sarah

Also a big thank you for inspiring me, I've had a productive day today clearing my work space (I haven't seen the top of it for months) and I'm just about to start playing at making some new badges for my bag.

futuregirl said...

Who is sweeter than you!? :)