Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Vintage linens and a blog break

I'm off to the Lake District for two weeks, from tomorrow, so things will be a bit quiet around here - no new blog posts or crafty goodness.

In the meantime, here's some pictures of recent finds, for you to enjoy:


Vintage french linen tea-towels. I got these from a local Collectors Fair at the weekend, because I desperately want to live in a Jane Cumberbatch photo shoot.


Also, a very pretty linen/cotton mix table runner that I got for 50p from the Salvation Army - by far my favourite source of thrifted beauties.


I'm intending to do some hand-quilting while I'm away so, hopefully, I can show that off when I get back...

Of course I'm taking some quilting with me... what do you think I'm going to do for two weeks?! ... Simply enjoy breathtaking scenery and spending quality time with my family?! ... ;)

No comments: