Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scrappy Swap!

Over at Melly and Me there's a great challenge going on. The aim is to turn all your fabric scraps into log cabins, then put them to good use. There's some awesome scrappy log cabins over at the Flickr group.

Then came the scrappy swap ... and lucky me got paired up with Melly herself! And today my package arrived - yay!

So many gorgeous fabric scraps came spilling out of the package! ... here's my favourites:


Oh, no, wait, ... here's my favourites...
Oh, no, wait ... this was my favourite...Such an amazing surprise gift! This beautiful hand printed fabric by Kristen Doran. Check out her gorgeous bags and quirky toys! (How cute are those "little peeps"?!)

Thanks so so much Melly! The swap was brilliant!

PS. I'm gonna go quiet again for a while - I'm off to Halifax, Nova Scotia - see if we can't progress a little with our immigration into Canada!

6 comments:

de vliegende koe said...

I just saw what you’ve send to MellyandMe. Such wonderful, colourful scraps! I’m waiting for my swap-partner in Australia to receive my package and otherwise! I already had so much fun making the package!

de vliegende koe said...

Sorry, I forget to say that the fabrics you received are beautiful!!

Cheeky Beaks said...

Glad you like my owls! Happy sewing.

Cheeky Beaks said...

And I forgot to say that I love your blog banner. Ladybugs are my fav.

janet clare said...

Just found your blog through 'The Crafter Culture Handbook'. I enjoyed my visit, thanks!

Matroskin said...

This is my first time in your blog. You have made really beautiful things! I feel envious and feel a fever for soft toys coming on...