Saturday, February 02, 2008

All tall we all are tall...

... all small, I feel all small (to paraphrase Dr Seuss).

I've been working on giraffes and tall horses, so it's been long-leg central in my studio all week. All except my legs, because I'm only just almost 5'2".


I'm pretty pleased with these guys, they have a lovely elegant curved line running from their heads down to their toes. And there was lots of opportunity to string piece some lovely fabrics together. They have big beautiful eyes too


(They aren't really taller than me, by the way, they are only 15" high.) And guess where they've all galloped off to now...

3 comments:

paper-and-string said...

James the giraffe is SO cool !! I love him and am desperately trying to justify buying him!!
xxx

James Lassey said...

very nice! I love your girafes

meg said...

I love the rick rack fabric!