Saturday, February 16, 2008

This is... what makes me laugh out loud

This week's "this is.." was suggested by Popplina. This is the hardest "this is..." so far, so it's going to have to be a list.

1. Bill Bailey - Not only makes me laugh out loud but also do that several-hours-later-involuntary-shoulder-shaking-in-public-type-laughter. Here's some YouTube videos to enjoy.

2. That wild flailing thing people do just before they fall over.

3. Molly Chicken - Always makes me laugh out loud. Read to the bottom of this post, it's hilarious.

4. Spoonerisms.

5. Flight of the Conchords - New Zealand's fourth most popular digi-folk paradists.

6. Sam's songs. At Christmas it was "Little Or Cheeses", today it has been "Paul the Magic Dragon".

7. The man I married...


... who looks a bit like Bill Bailey.
Hmmm, a circular list. I like that.

7 comments:

shula said...

He does look like Bill Bailey.

Bill is Very Funny.

Jenny said...

I had a list too! And yes Molly Chicken is VERY funny'for sure:)

Lesley-Ann said...

Hahaha love that photograph of your husband! So funny... Looks like you have a lot of fun!

xxxxx Have a lovely Sunday!!!!!!!

Jodie said...

That photo made me laugh - thanks!

Nicola said...

yip, I love Bill Bailey too.

Betty said...

Great list, love the Flight of the Conchords.

Priceless photo of your husband.

Juddie & Godfrey said...

Oh I love Bill Bailey, and I adore Flight of the Conchords - SOOO funny and clever!
:-)