Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is... the contents of my handbag

Thanks to Angela of Three Buttons and Sharon of Iris + Lily for this weeks "This is..." and for making me turn out my handbag!

Here we go. A napkin, my purse, a thin moleskine sketchbook, my keys, my son's sunglasses, a hanky, a pair of my son's socks, two fine liners, an old shopping list, a key (I don't know what it's for, but don't want to be without it when I find out) and an old throat lozenge.

It's not a glamorous selection but I can survive pretty much any situation with this little lot!

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's posts, got to get back to cropping pictures for tomorrows update.

7 comments:

Bec said...

Looks like you've got all the essentials covered there! By the way, your shop is looking fantastic!!!

katiecrackernuts said...

So great that there's a hanky in there. I always have a hanky in the handbag, but not many people do now. Tissues - and there hideous fibres - have taken over. If I'm in an op shop and there's those delicate white hankies, I snap them up, bleach them to buggery, starch and iron them so I have a nice hanky to pull out in that time of need.

Sasparilla Sue said...

Those little socks are so adorable!!

Little Munchkins said...

Always great to keep the unknown key. You never know when you might need it LOL.

Jenny said...

No junk here-just essentials!

Katy said...

it looks very tidy lined up like that - bet it's not when it's all just chucked in your bag, is it?!
I like a hanky too - my husband is always laughing at my need for a hanky. But tissues are just not as good as a hanky...

LizzieJane said...

Just found your blog today, I think your work is just lovely.