Thursday, March 06, 2008

Woven Labels for Crafts

My new woven labels arrived today! I got them from WovenLabelsUK and I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for an affordable way to give a quality finish to your crafty stuff.

They only took about 10 days to arrive and are a nice size (I went for the 23mm) and a nice finish. There are only four fonts to choose from but a big range of colours, including metallics. You can add a little icon if you like, there's a cute knitting one. They also offer a complete custom service.

I think they're pretty cool.

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

Very cool indeed :) I'm still waiting for my next batch of printed labels to come in the mail. I ordered them too late and ran out! Thanks for the link to the company you used, too. I'll have to check them out.

Some nice horses you've been making again! Lots of personality and style :)

Katy said...

methinks they are cool too!