Sunday, April 06, 2008

This is ... my Jewellery Box

Thanks Anastasia for this week's theme. As I've mentioned before, I'm not much of an "accessories" person and don't wear jewellery much. It took a good twenty minutes of rummaging in my wardrobe to find my jewellery box - but here it is:


The contents range from silver to plastic, but each item was given to me by someone special. The tin was an impulse buy from ebay a couple of years ago, and I just love it more and more.

For more trinkets and jewellery boxes check out Angela's blog.

11 comments:

Maureen said...

I don't wear much which means I HAVE too much. Nice tin there.

BigCat said...

What a beautiful tin. It is a jewel in itself.

I saw in your profile that you are a Yorkshire Gold woman. Delicious tea. I have managed to track it down in Australia so that I can drink it at home.

Bec said...

Wow - that tin is sensational. Great ebay buy!!

Leni and Rose said...

What a gorgeous tin. I really love it!

eileensattic said...

I am in love with that delightful tin!

AnastasiaC said...

what a gorgeous tin!!! so beautiful!
i too have loads but hardly wear them...

katiecrackernuts said...

A lovely way to hold all your pretties. I have a tin that I bought at an op shop late last year that I have been wondering what to do with. Maybe some pretties can go in there. I already have a beautiful jewel box that belonged to my mother, and Vietnamese baskets that hold my big beads. Hmmm, I can feel some rummaging is about to happen.

Stephanie said...

I'm sure your lovely jewellery box is glad to be out showing itself off!

Jenny said...

That tin is awesome-lots of character:)

Bird Bath said...

Gasp...that tin is a beauty, what's it doing hiding in the wardrobe??

Kyla said...

That is such a beautiful tin. I hope it has found a new home on your dresser for everyone to enjoy.