Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm Back! plus This is... my Pet

Hi again! Thanks for all the good wishes for my holiday, it was equal parts fun and muddy with some very lovely family moments.


So, getting on with this weeks "This is..." which was suggested by Two Peas in a Pod: This is my pet. I don't have a pet at the moment, but I'll tell you about a very special pet friend I used to have, this is Nathan Arizona:


His name comes from the movie "Raising Arizona". He used to sit on my feet while I made drawing after drawing. He would go out to the garden through a cat flap and he would come running to me when I called him. I miss him.

10 comments:

Camilla said...

Those are beautiful drawings. I miss my rabbit a lot- I keep dreaming about getting a new one, but I think my current pet might be a bit annoyed with me.

Jenny said...

Glad you had a lovely family holiday. Gorgoeus drawings of Nathan Alexander-sounds like you had a special bond-love those floppy ears

Hannah said...

Ooh, such a beautiful rabbit! I had a lop bunny once. I just loved the cute, soft, floppy ears.

flossy-p said...

I'm so impressed this week with all the cute bunnies that are toilet trained, cat-flap proficient and come bouncing inside when they're called. Bunnies are awesome! No wonder you miss Nathan Arizona.

Sharon said...

They are such beautiful drawings to remember him by.

Lisa said...

I can see from your beautiful drawings how much you love Nathan Arizona. I just want to snuggle up to him.

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Love those drawings of the bunny.
I love that he used to sit on your feet while you were drawing. Hope he was fluffy and kept them warm in the winter :)

Little Munchkins said...

Beautiful drawings. Sorry to hear he isn't with you anymore :(

BigCat said...

Those drawings are fantastic. Sorry to hear he's not sitting at your feet anymore. Losing pets is really hard.

Sew Bettie said...

The drawings are great. Glad your trip was a success.