Friday, June 20, 2008

More Awesomes...

Mother Nature is awesome. Look how many carrots and peas I picked yesterday from my balcony garden - all this grew in a space measuring 1ft x 2ft.

Also awesome are:
Big Cat who has some really great vintage finds.

Ethel and Edna, who makes gorgeous brooches and who wins the award for "blog that made me jump out of my skin with a sudden loud burst of Bjork". This is a worthy award, by the way.

Leni and Rose has lots of pretties to look at and, most importantly, every tuesday is "Blogging Tips and Tricks" day. I could use some of those...

Anastasia C is pretty darn good at illustrating.

Sasparilla Sue is a vintage hunter with a flair for crafting.

Vicki has such very lovely photos on her blog, I wish I could hang out at her house browsing her fabric stash.

... and this concludes my mini-series of "awesomeness" which is a way of thanking other bloggers for being so kind to me during my insecure and needy moment. I wanted to give back some links and pimps as a thank you for all the comments. As all bloggers know, comments can really make your day, and you guys really made my day. Virtual hugs and/or high fives all round!

7 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

How wonderful to have a garden with such a lovely yield from your balconey! Thanks for all the great links this week.

Leni & Rose said...

Thanks for including me in your "awesomes"!!! I'm off to check out your other links. Cheers!

ethel and edna's tearoom said...

Wow!! Thanks for calling my 'awesome'. I've never been that before :o)
Sory if I made you jump. I found the playlist gizmo to add to my blog and got a bit carried away adding tracks. There's areal mixbag on there but it's fun. "You never know what you're gonna get", as someone once said.

BigCat said...

Aw, shucks, thanks for using me and the word awesome in the same sentence. Right back at ya.

Bec said...

YUM!!!! I have finally gotten around to actually planting out some herbs, but you have inspired me to get onto the veggies now. Carrots are one of those veggies that you can REALLY taste the difference in when they are homegrown!

AnastasiaC said...

awww thanks for the mention - you're a sweetheart!
some great links here too!

Sarah and Jack said...

Seeing all the garden goodness around makes me even more determined to find a way to defeat the squirrels. How lucky to have that fresh produce!