Thursday, June 19, 2008

These Guys are Awesome... too...

Heidi is a superb knitter who uses recycled materials. She also has some gorgeous recycled wool felt here. Heidi has lots of blogs one of which is incredibly moving.

Sharon of Iris+Lily is completely hilarious as well as being brilliant at the ol' screen printing. She also makes the best "spoon" aprons and tea towels, and very lovely bibs too.

Ali's blog Charlie and Grace has the best retro look and feel. She is so talented, sweet plush toys, handmade books, jewelery, art cards, is there no end to this retro-inspired gorgeousness?!

Paper-and-String, another awesome powerhouse of crafty talent. Is there anything cuter than these tortoises?

There has been a technical fault...
I like nothing more than talking up brilliant blogs and then having Blogger shut down in the middle of it for over an hour. Sorry for the interruption, normal service will resume tomorrow, with more great links and a photo of my carrots... I need a sleep. :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I was just checking to see how the printing was going, but thanks for the surprise mention! I really am A-blushing now!x

Heidi said...

Lots of awesome crafters out there. Isn't blogging wonderful? Thanks for including me!

Sarah and Jack said...

We have so many favorites in common, how is it that I haven't ever been here before? :-)