Wednesday, June 18, 2008

These Guys are Awesome...

... and I'll tell you for why:

Cass has a real eye for gorgeous fabrics, makes some lovely bags and very sweet hair slides.
Jenny has been on a dying course, with beautiful results.
Dawn Castro doesn't have a blog link but is lovely, kind and awesome just the same.
Spoonful of Sugar, a mother and daughter blog (such a lovely concept). They have made some stunning coasters, beautiful cards and scrummy looking cupcakes.
Nanette Merrill, my namesake from the other side of the world, a very talented quilter as well as a super sweet and lovely person.
Camilla, well she is just awesome! Badges, buttons, art, zines and ceramics. All this and she set up a summer school too!
SwirlyArts the talented lady who can make all these amazing things and be responsible for the beautiful Cuteable.

... there are some more awesome folks I need to tell you about, too... next post, ok?

5 comments:

Camilla said...

Aww i'm blushing- thanks to your blog i've got a whole new bunch of students! And you are of course welcome to pop in to whichever classes you can make- I'm not going to keep you behind after class if you don't hand in your work on time!

Cass said...

Thank you so much for the mention. I love reading your blog.

Swirlyarts said...

Ah - that's a lovely mention - thank you! I'm blushing now :)

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

What a sweet thing to say and post. What a lovely surprise when I went to your blog today. You are a talented girl and I'm so glad to be among your blog friends! Thank you so much.

Jenny said...

And a big thank you from me as well-I am a bit late checking blogs this week-off to check the other recommended sites now-thanks for sharing:)