Friday, July 04, 2008

De-Stash-O-Rama

There's nothing like clearing out some shelves, putting things in order, taking control. I'm not about to clutter up my blog with shameless adverts for my ebay listings, because that just isn't classy.

I am however, gonna draw attention to the very classy Kathy Mack of Pink Chalk Studio who has a five part guide to selling your surplus stash on ebay. She has even provided a free template so that your listings can look professional. Kathy's series of posts includes tips on photography, packaging, and creating a great listing. It really is a great resource from a very talented and generous lady.

2 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Thank you for the link to this, I seriously need to do a de-stash!

Lisa said...

Looks like a great series. I am in love with the lightbox in the first post.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in your sales.