Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Pimping my Man - Threadless Tees

You know how I mentioned my lovely husband, Phil, back in this post? He set up the downloadable bookmarks for me (please do help yourself to them, by the way). Well, he's submitted a design to Threadless and it's a great one.


Here's what Phil has to say about his tee:
"Yesterday you loved Radiohead. But today you hate them. And now your in love with some obscure Swedish electronic act that nobody's heard of which makes you the coolest. And tomorrow you might switch allegiance to a band with a distinct folk ouevre. Then this is the tee for you. This favourite band tee will outlast any fleeting loyalty to any band you happen to like this week, or even just for the next half hour. Ideal for those who like to have their finger on the pulse at all times."

If you're passing through, please vote for him. Thanks.

My Threadless.com Submission

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's hilarious....and just perfect for any man!

Jenaveve said...

Wow, I love this. I would want one for me too! Am off to vote for him...

BigCat said...

That's a beauty. Love it.

AnastasiaC said...

i love it - very clever design!!