Sunday, August 10, 2008

This is... a work in progress

This is a work in progress, not too sure why I spent so much of my weekend trying to create the perfect tomato... I think because I'm a bit preoccupied with doing some Farmers Markets, and they have vegetables, don't they? So better make some vegetables...


Plenty of works in progress turned into finished works this week too, here's some of them:

Thanks so much to Debbie of Kept in a Jar for getting me back into "This is..." to see more great works in progress check out the "This is..." blogroll at Three Buttons.

7 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your tomatoes! Good luck at the farmers market.

Bird Bath said...

nice tomatoes!Will we see other vegetables? sounds like you have been very busy creating.

Jenny said...

Lots of cuteness here-love that soon to be finished happy tomato!

d e b b i e said...

those tomatoes look lovely!
glad to see you have finished off some of your projects this week too - good work.

Ali said...

cutie tomatoes!

Apryl said...

I love the tomatoes! they are great... I jsut picked a big bowl full of red and yellow tomatoes from the greenhouse... and two red chilies.. and one little purple pepper.. i'm very proud of that pepper... though my husband keeps making fun of me for "Picking a purple pepper" ;O)

bumblebee wannabe said...

The green monkey is so adorable! And of course, the tomatoes too =D