Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Panic Room

Recently, my sewing room has been renamed "The Panic Room", I have no idea why ;)

My Sewing Room

"The Panic" is the result of THREE upcoming Christmas Fairs! I'm freaking out about having enough product... So I'm all over the place...

It's because of "The Panic" that I've been away from Blogland. No posts since Halloween! And now it's way past Bonfire Night, so I can't write a post ruminating about the charming English tradition of building an effigy of a man and setting fire to it...

Other things I haven't blogged about include the first issue of Sew Hip magazine, which has a great interview with Alicia Paulson of Posy: Rosie Little Things. Also, how much I love Belle and Boo and how totally awesome this print is in real life! Also, how I finally felt the fear and started Twittering. Also, I think Nepomuk is cool.

...See? All over the place...

6 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

busy busy times!! have fun at the Christmas fairs!
im on twitter too - kind of loney there as Ive just joined
come follow me...
http://twitter.com/PercivalRoad

Cate said...

Hey,

I hope you don't mind but i've tagged you, you do seem incredibly busy, so do feel free to ignore!

Good luck with the Christmas fairs.

Cate, x

Sharon said...

Good luck with the craft fairs. By the way, most of my house looks like that!!

Sasparilla Sue said...

THREE Christmas fairs!? Good God woman! I passed on only one cuz I didn't think I'd have the energy or time to do anything for it. Good luck to you!

RheLynn said...

I agree just one Christmas fair would have been enough to set me spinning into craziness. Best fuzzy wishes being sent out to you and your sanity (to be delivered when you find her again *just kidding* ;)

Alissa said...

LOL- My sewing room turns into a panic room at times too. Right now it's a panic room because my husband is moving his entire office into the house and it's a staging area- yuck! I just found your blog- I like the name of it. Good luck with all your fairs!