Saturday, January 24, 2009

Brand New and Lovely

Some lovely new toys made from linen have just gone up in my shop. This linen is such a wonderful fabric to work with. It's a really nice sturdy mid-weight but also very soft to the touch, it has that feeling of a fabric that will last forever and mellow with age. Up close it has a gorgeous slightly slubby texture that makes me want to cuddle it.

New work 1/09

I hope I'm not the only person who goes all obsessive about beautifully tactile fabric, otherwise this is quite embarrassing... ;)

7 comments:

Bagladee said...

OMG I love the red kitty she is beautiful....I want her!!! See if I can twist my other halfs arm to buy me her for Valentines day :) x

Apryl said...

they look georgeous and very cuddly. I love the kitty in red best though she is beautiful.

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous!

Belua Designs said...

I love all them!! Great job! and don't worry, I get obsessive about beautiful tactile fabric too :)

edward and lilly said...

Beautiful toys! I love linen too so totally get what you mean :)

AnastasiaC said...

im loving linen too!!
cute stuff!

Tinniegirl said...

I love your gorgeous new cats. I haven't been by your blog in ages and you have so much new stuff on the go. One of these days I'll buy one of your sweet softies.