Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm in Sew Hip Magazine!

Tea and biscuits time was even better than usual yesterday, as the postman had finally bought my copy of Sew Hip Magazine, and who's that lurking on p.35?

None other than one of my Babushka Bunnies! There's also some chatter from me about sewing panels and memories of Holly Hobbie. The same article features the amazing Kirsten Doran - I've been a fan of her work for ages, and the talented Shannon Lamden of Auntie Cookie who also writes one of the most hilarious blogs around.

10 comments:

Apryl said...

congrats! I'll have to have a look out for it when I'm in town next! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

jerseyraindog said...

Easy on the tea and biscuits...

Blueberry Park said...

Looking good! I got a lovely surprise when I opened it up yesterday :-)

Sasparilla Sue said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!!

Bec said...

Wow congratulations!!! And you're in such great company too. You must be stoked :D

Cate said...

congratulations! x

Jenny said...

That is wonderful-you must be very chuffed!Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Well done!Great article, I stood in WHSmiths and read it!

Valerie said...

Congrats! I love Sew Hip. It's so good to have a sewing magazine that isn't full of cross stitch patterns for gooses in bonnets and such like. Craft magazines generally are lagging behind the online community in showing hip, trendy stuff.

Felicity said...

Hello,
I saw your bunny in sew hip and then ordered one, he was so easy to make and is so cute, there's some photos of him on my blog: http://joshyandbelle.blogspot.com

the article was really good and I really like your blog too!