Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mother's Day fellow Geek Mums



Today is Mother's Day in the UK - Yay! I got a lie-in, a beautiful handmade card, a campanula plant and a packet of chocolate biscuits that are firmly "for sharing".

Talking of mothers, I did enjoy reading this article about Geek Mums. It's pretty similar to how I wandered on-line and found this amazing community of bloggers and crafters. If you're reading this, then it's very likely that you are a Geek Mum too.

Happy Geeky Mother's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Apryl said...

happy mother's day! and it is so true about being a geeky mum... I only have a few friends in the town I live but so many more friends through blogging, crafteroo forum, and mumsnet, ect ... three cheers for geeky mums!