Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pretty Fabrics

I've been a bad blogger lately, but I'm hoping that some eye candy will go a little way towards making you forgive me. Look what the postman bought today:


Every once in a while I find a fabric which is completely perfect, from the scale of the print to the tone of the colour and the texture of the fabric. I just fall head over heels in love, everything about that fabric is just "right". The minute I opened the parcel I was totally in love with the red on white print in the foreground, it's from P&B Textiles, it's available in blue and green too. Normally blue would be my first choice but this red spoke to me. I wish I had some kitchen soft furnishing that needed doing. This fabric would be everywhere - covering stools, hanging in the window, probably a table cloth, find a way to turn it into oilcloth and line shelves with it... the list is endless. What's your most recent "perfect" fabric?

4 comments:

Bagladee said...

Oooohh gorgeous fabric!! I love the two on the left. x

Sharon said...

Wow! They are lovely, I'm off to check out that link, thanks!

Aida said...

ooo, i love it! i had to go check out the link. my most recent "perfect" fabric has to be the wonderland by momo for Moda, everything except the scissors & mad hatter print.

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.