Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Guys in the Shop

I try hard to make sure my toys work as objects to be played with, imagined with and loved, as well as being objects that make beautiful additions to the home. This retro inspired dinosaur does all those jobs. He is so soft and lovely and he stands up by himself so he looks great popped on a bookshelf or side table. His circles and ridges are made from fabric designed by me, so he is extra-specially one of a kind.


This little rabbit is so cuddly, the linen I used to make her is so soft and my favourite shade of chocolate brown. Remember a while ago I rambled on about my favourite new fabric print? Well, this rabbits dress is made from the green version of that print - so fresh, simple and stylish.

I've made a new range of little coin purses, to help "take care of the pennies". Only one is available in the shop at the moment, as the others are all on my market stall, but there will be more added to the shop in the near future. This purse features an applique of a little patchwork lion. It is such a great size for coins - its only 11cm (4") square but keeps all your change together and easy to find. Also, a great size for little ones to store precious pocket money.

... OK, shameless promotion over...

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I love this lion and the rabbit, delicious work

Jenny said...

Just so quirky and cute and so full of character:)

Furniture movers said...

These are fabulous, i hope you could sell lots of it.

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.