Wednesday, November 11, 2009

17 Days...

... to go until my biggest Christmas event! Finally finished my pile of zipper pouches/coin purses/pencil cases so now it's on with the softies.


When I'm making a big batch of rabbits or cats or dolls, I seem to spend a lot of time with a basket of limbs next to me. I save all the stuffing and turning bits throughout the day, then I can spend the evening simultaneously chilling out and being productive. Tonight I think I'll stuff rabbit legs while watching Demetri Martin which is a more innocent evening than it sounds.

Monda loves is getting ready for two big Christmas craft fairs so why not pop by and check out her lovely birds.

1 comment:

monda-loves said...

aah thanks for the link. I hope your making is going well. I've taken a couple of days off work to take the pressure off a bit - although knowing me I'll be sewing until the last minute!

Monda
x