Friday, April 09, 2010

British Craft Trade Fair

This afternoon I'm flying to Yorkshire for the British Craft Trade Fair. It's the first time I've done a trade fair and I'm so excited, nervous, excited, nervous and even more excited!

This is such a great opportunity to meet some of Britain's finest designer makers as well as getting my products seen.


You can find out more about the fair here: http://www.bctf.co.uk/ It's open to trade only and runs from Sunday 11 to Tuesday 13 April at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate. I'll blog about my adventures when I get back. If all goes to plan, I'll tweet some adventures while I'm there too. (you can follow me here: http://twitter.com/nanetteregan)

See you soon!

7 comments:

syko kajsa said...

How very exciting! I will go to my first for traders only fair in August. Amazing that they have those especially for crafts in the UK! Good luck!

Bagladee said...

Hellooo :D not long now. Still very nervous but all packed to go. See you there, looking forward to meeting you too. Emma x

Justine said...

Hi there, first time I've visited your blog after buying 2 make your own kits from bluberry-park! Now tell me will you spill the beans on where you found the perfect box? I too am always on the lookout for the perfect box!

Bagladee said...

Nanette, You have been gone from blog world for such a long time I just wanted to check that you were ok?

Emma x

Jules said...

Just spent a while touring your archives and I am loving your stuff! Love your softies and your fabric choices are so sweet. Good luck at the fair, I'll be following your posts from now on!

lake district hotels said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!

Martina London said...

These fabric babushkas are absolutely gorgeous. You can find a perfect toy storage box for them here.